Navolato, Sinaloa.- Woman dies receiving an electric shock during the afternoon of this Saturday.
The events were recorded at his home located in the Solidaridad neighborhood in the municipality of Navolato.
The deceased female was identified by the authorities as 34-year-old Diana Candelaria.
According to the information released, the woman suffered an electric shock at her home, located in the Solidaridad neighborhood of said municipality, and was transferred to a hospital where, upon arrival, she was declared lifeless.
Paramedics from the Red Cross and municipal police personnel arrived at the scene.
Investigative police officers from the Prosecutor’s Office arrived at the hospital to attest to the facts and later ordered the transfer of the body to Semefo.
Source: Benjamín Velasco from Sinaloahoy on 2023-06-03 18:31:18